Food Blog Award Winner!
I’m a winner! It must be food blog award season because tons of blog’s are being honored for their hard work….and OTHAOAR is one of the lucky blogs to receive an award! We were honored to receive the Arte Y Pico award…it’s an award honoring creativity and art, started by Arte y Pico blog, but the best part of this award is that it is given by other bloggers! I received this award from Kang over at London Eater…thanks Kang! The award comes with a couple of rules:
- Pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award, creativity, design, interesting material, and also contributes to the blogger community, no matter of language.
- Advertise name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
- Each award-winner, has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.
- Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of “Arte y pico” blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.
- Share these rules.
So here are my picks for award winning blogs:
1. The Bitten Word – These boys have a great concept blog, aiming at putting all of their food magazines to good use. You see, all of the recipes on their blog are from the magazines they subscribe to! Excellent writing and wit to boot.
2. Adaptations – Great blog with excellent stories and recipes told from a personal point of view.
3. James Starmer – The most striking thing about this blog is the excellent food photography! Excellent recipes and inspiring creativity make this a must stop blog.
4. Hugging The Coast – Well researched stories and recipes celebrating coastal food!
5. Joy The Baker – Fantastic baking blog with gorgeous photos and creative recipes! I love this blog for the shear bravery of some of the recipes! Who ever thought to make pan dulce from scratch?!
Congratulations to everyone!